WALT Machine, Inc. offers a wide variety of machining and manufacturing services. These include:
- An On-staff Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering Services-CAD/CAM
- Prototyping along with in-process development to keep costs low and ensure the smoothest, most cost-effective transition to production available
- Specialization in Precision Billet Aluminum Machining, 90% of the work performed at WALT is with Aluminum; WALT however does accommodate for other materials including Titanium and Stainless Steel.
- Extensive experience and specialization in optical parts and assemblies
- Heat –treating
- Fabrication of Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Specialized finishes such as Vibratory, Matte, Polished, and Satin
- Several post-machining part coatings. WALT has a close working relationship with several different plating companies that offer anodize, hard anodize, passivation, chemical conversion coating, ceramic coating, black oxide, electroless nickel, cadmium plating, and mil-spec painting
WALT Machine, Inc. is always interested in learning about and investing in new technologies and processes that different parts require.